Inventory Unit Detail
2007 Harley-Davidson® XL1200C - SPORTSTER
Born with garbage disposal-like appetite for more? Lucky you. The 1200 Custom offers the feast of feasts. Unique chrome accents and added custom features not found on the other Sportster® models. Put 1200cc of Milwaukee V-Twin at the center of a motorcycle frame, and it's bound to drop its fair share of jaw. So we took this motor even further, covering it in a thick coat of chrome. There's also no skimping on the inferno in its gut, with high-compression, high-flow heads and performance cams. Grab hold of the drag-style handlebar, plant your boots on the forward foot controls, roll the throttle and fire the bullet-style headlight straight into tomorrow.
- Chrome, Slotted Disc Cast Aluminum Rear Wheel
- Chrome, Staggered Exhaust with Shorty Dual Mufflers
- Black Powder-Coated Engine with Chrome Covers
- Polished, Stainless Steel Tank Console
- 4.5-Gallon Fuel Tank
- Chrome, Tall Pull-Back Riser
- Chrome Bullet Headlight
- Chrome, Laced Front Wheel
- 5-Speed Transmission
- Air-Cooled, Rubber-Mounted, 1200 cc Evolution® Engine
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) Standard
- High-Compression, High-Flow Cylinder Heads
- Low-Profile Rear Shocks
- Standard Passenger Footpegs
- One-Piece, Two-Up Sportster® Classic Seat
- High-Performance Cams
- Forward-Mounted Rider Footpegs with Brake and Shift Levers
- 2-Piston, Single-Disc Front and Single-Piston Rear Brake System
- Low-Rise Handlebars
Gauges and Controls
- Reduced Clutch Effort
- Electronic Speedometer
- 11% Lower Effort Front Brakes
- Smart Security System (optional)
- Length: 90.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.5 in. (673.1mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28.0 in. (711.2mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.4 in.
- Rake Steering Head/Trail: 30.1º / 4.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 60.4 in. (1534.2mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gals. (17.0 l)
- Oil Capacity: 3.6 qts.
- Dry Weight: 562.0 lbs. (255.0 kg)
- Running Order Weight: 589.0 lbs.
- Engine: Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Displacement: 73.20 in.³ (1200cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.50 in. x 3.81 in.
- Engine Torque: 79.1 ft. lbs. (107.3 nm) @ 4000 rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
- Miles per Gallon, Carb.: N/A
- Miles per Gallon, ESPFI: 57.1 hwy / 42.4 city
- Primary Drive: Chain
- Gear Ratio (overall), 1st: 9.315
- Gear Ratio (overall), 2nd: 6.653
- Gear Ratio (overall), 3rd: 4.948
- Gear Ratio (overall), 4th: 4.102
- Gear Ratio (overall), 5th: 3.517
- Gear Ratio (overall), 6th: N/A
- Wheels, Front: Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear: Chrome Cast Aluminum Slotted Disc
- Tire Size, Front: MH90-21 54H
- Tire Size, Rear: 150/80B16 71H
- Instruments: Redesigned gauges with enhanced features: Electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual resettable tripmeter, speedometer with low fuel warning light, low oil pressure indicator light, diagnostics readout, LED lights
- Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral; low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warnings, security system (optional)
- Brakes, Front: Dual-piston
- Brakes, Rear: Single-piston
- Lean Angle (per SAEJ1168): 31º / 29º
- Exhaust System: Chrome, staggered shorty duals
- Vivid black
- Black powder-coated engine (including cylinders and cylinder heads) with chrome covers; Chrome, Laced Steel front wheel; Chrome, Slotted Disc Cast Aluminum rear wheel; forward-mounted foot controls; chrome, pull-back riser; chrome bullet headlight
NOTES:Seat Height Laden: Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
Engine: Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2 (87 octane or higher for XL 883 models).
- Engine Type
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.50" x 3.81"
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- MH90-21 54H
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 150/80B16 71H
- Dry Weight
- 562.0 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17.0 l)
- 60.4 in. (1534.2mm)
- ESPFI: 57.1 hwy / 42.4 city
- Seat Height
- Laden: 26.5 in. (673.1mm), Unladen: 28.0 in. (711.2mm)
- 4.7 in.
- 30.1 degrees
- Standard: Electronic
- Standard: Electronic
- Vivid black