Inventory Unit Detail
2009 Yamaha V-STAR CLASSIC 650
Sale: Save $1,000.00 now until 5/31/2019
CELLI'S CYCLE CENTER
V-STAR CLASSIC 650
ACCESSORIES: MEMPHIS SHADES FATS WINDSHIELD; COBRA BIG ENGINE GUARDS; STAR CRUISELITE SADDLEBAGS
- Retro style is even cooler when it's combined with modern engineering, including an SOHC air-cooled V-twin and shaft drive.
- Rider floorboards, steel fenders, custom-looking clear turn signals, lots of chrome, etc. — the V Star Classic represents tremendous cruiser bang for the buck.
- Rigid-look frame provides a great ride via a hidden rear shock with 3.9 inches of travel.
- The V Star Classic achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 49 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 4.2 gallons of gas.
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled, SOHC 70-degree V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm—maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm—for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive provides quiet, reliable performance.
- Two-into-two chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
- Stout, large-diameter steel frame designed to provide low seat height with ample legroom.
- Long, low 64-inch wheelbase adds to rider and passenger comfort and predictable handling.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Comfortably placed full-size rider floorboards enhance ride by minimizing engine vibration and fatigue.
- Beefy, telescopic front fork with stainless steel covers and 5.5 inches of travel ensures a smooth ride with stylish durability.
- Hardtail-look frame conceals a link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 3.9 inches of travel for excellent handling and a plush ride.
- Single front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Wide, retro-style handlebars evoke a classic design with roomy ergonomics for enhanced rider comfort.
- Fat front tire on wire-spoked wheel combines retro styling with solid handling and traction.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Deeply valanced steel front and rear fenders both durable and unmistakably classic.
- Large 4.2-gallon teardrop fuel tank features class-leading fuel capacity for extra long-distance cruising range.
- Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Chrome 60/55-watt halogen headlight adds a nice stylish touch and maximizes nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
- Engine Type: 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled 70° V-twin; SOHC, 2 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 81mm x 63mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Carburetion: (2) 28mm Mikuni; CV carburetors
- Ignition: TCI
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Fuel Capacity: Steel; hidden shock
- Suspension/Front: Telescopic fork; 5.5-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Single shock; adjustable preload, 3.9-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes/Rear: 200mm drum
- Tires/Front: 130/90-16
- Tires/Rear: 170/80-15
- Wheels: Laced
- Length: 96.5"
- Width: 36.6 in.
- Height: 43.5 in
- Seat Height: 27.9 in
- Wheelbase: 64 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal
- Fuel Economy: 49 mpg
- Wet Weight: 544 lb / C: 548 lb
- Engine Type
- 70° air-cooled 70° V-twin; SOHC, 2 valves/cylinder
- 40 cu. in. (649 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 81 x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork; 5.5-in. Travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc, 298 mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; adjustable preload, 3.9-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- 200 mm Drum
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 544 lb / C: 548 lb
- Fuel Capacity
- Fuel Capacity: Steel; hidden shock; Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal
- 64 in.
- 49 mpg
- Seat Height
- 27.9 in.
- 5-Speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Cerulean Silver/Liquid Silver